Job seekers- don’t delay! REGISTER NOW!! Go to www.jobsnow.org to sign up now!
For special accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-244-0305.
Why Attend a Job Fair?
• Interview for several positions with many employers in a single day
• Meet employers from top companies and get your foot in the door
• Put a face to your resume and receive an immediate response
• Great networking opportunities in a relaxed atmosphere
• Take control of your job search immediately
• Distinguish yourself from the rest
• Learn more about different companies and what they have to offer
Job Seeker FAQ:
How many employers are expected to exhibit in your Job Fair?
Each event is unique, but between 20 and 40 companies is typical.
What should I bring to the event?
We recommend you bring multiple copies of your resume to hand out.
How should I dress?
We recommend you dress professionally. Think of the job fair as if you were interviewing. You will be talking to many different companies who are looking to hire. Some companies may even want to interview you while at the event!
How do I request special accommodations?
All of our locations are ADA accessible. If you have any other needs, please call our office at 971-244-0305 or email email@example.com.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please call our office at 971-244-0305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more information at www.jobsnow.org
Are you hiring? Request information to exhibit at this event. Our Job Fairs bring 200-400 qualified and diverse job seekers to each event. Our job seekers have all skill levels and fields of interest and are passionate about getting a job. Plus, we offer a money back guarantee. That’s correct, if you're a new employer to our events, Go to www.jobsnow.org.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!