Seeking Pastry Cook's who are motivated individuals with a desire to work in a high-profile, fast paced restaurant.
Prepares baked and pastry goods.
- Reviews production schedule to determine variety and quantity of pastry production.
- Follows kitchen sanitation standards and health code regulations at all times.
- Follows Thoughtful Service at all times.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required; education in culinary arts preferred
- One year experience as a pastry cook required.
- Required to perform the Customer Service Standards of the Department
- Knowledgeable of the Casino Control Act & attendant regulations, as well as company internal controls, policies and procedures.
Food & Beverage Job Fairs at Tropicana every Thursday in June!
*Job Seekers are encouraged to apply prior the job fair through the Tropicana Careers website and to bring identification.
*Tropicana Atlantic City Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, subject to rules and regulations of the Casino Control Commission Atlantic City Corp. is a drug-free zone, pre-employment drug screening is required.