Now hiring for all warehouse positions! Production Workers, Pickers, Packers, Material Handlers, & Stock Clerks.
On the spot interviews this Saturday, 2/17 from 9am-2pm at our facility located at:
K. Hall Studio LLC
715 Hanley Industrial Ct.
Brentwood, MO 63144
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment safety.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, have the ability to read & write, be punctual, generally like building or creating things and be able to multi-task.
- Ability to pass background check.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Warehouse environment. Employee will be required to frequently stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, & feel.
- Ability to frequency lift or move 10 to 50 pound cases, occasionally move, push or pull 50 to 125 pound kegs, walk distances of 100 feet and stand for extended periods of time.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Some weekends & evenings may be required during heighten demand periods.
- Benefits include company sponsored insurance plans, 401K, employee discount program and much more.
- K. Hall Studio, LLC is a drug free workplace.