Meet one-on-one with recruiters & hiring managers who are now hiring for immediate openings! Available positions range from entry-level to management in multiple industries. Some employers will even conduct on the spot interviews and extend job offers!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Health & Safety Guidelines - We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, you are required to wear a mask at all times.
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally for the event.
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience.
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter.
Parking and Admission are FREE!
** Please know that by attending the event, you acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
2. You release Job News from any claim that may arise or may hereafter arise on account of exposure to COVID-19 in connection with your participation at the Job Fair.
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (636) 489-5400.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!