70+ Companies Hiring for 1000s of Jobs throughout South Florida on August 25th! This is a multi-industry event you don't want to miss. Come ready to meet with employers looking to hire great candidates like you! Jobs are available in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County.
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Employers Include: ABM Industries/Vehicles Services, Affinity Management Services, LLC, Akam, All Florida Electrical Service, Inc., Amazon, American Express, American Queen Steamboat Company, Badcock Home Furniture & More, Barlop Business Systems, Boathouse, Bodega Taqueria y Tequila, Broward Sheriff’s Office, Cano Health, CareerSource Broward, Carib Sales, LLC, Carida Insurance Services, Carisam, Castle Group, Choice Home Warranty, Cintas, City Furniture, Crisis24 Executive Protection, DirecTV, Driftwood Hospitality Management, FirstService Residential, Florida Panthers/BB&T Center, Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach, Geico, GMMI, GMS Connect, Golden Lyon, Grand Peaks Properties, Harvard Maintenance, HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, Inktel, JAE Restaurant Group (Wendy's), Jiffy Lube, KW Property Management & Consulting, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, Marksman Security, Massey Services, MasTec, Mercedes Electric Supply, Miami Dolphins, Mister Sparky, Mobile Mike/iHeartRadio, Nations Benefits, New York Life Insurance, Nike, Nippon Shokken, Norwegian Cruise Lines, One Blood, PharmSource, LLC, Pollo Tropical, Riverside Hotel, Safeguard & Associates, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Seminole Police Department, Seven Restaurants, LLC (Burger King), Sixt Rent a Car, Solar Xchange, South Florida Chamber of Commerce, South University, State Securities Corp, Steinger, Greene & Feiner, Sun City Produce, The Academy, The BridgeWay Firm, The GEO Group, Inc., Tijuana Flats, Transportation Management Solutions, United States Postal Service, US Army, US Health Advisors, US Standard Products, VentureTech Solutions, Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grill, Wilen Florida, Xtreme Action Park, and more...
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
Health & Safety Guidelines - We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, you are required to wear a mask at all times.
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
** Please know that by attending the event, you acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
2. You release Job News from any claim that may arise or may hereafter arise on account of exposure to COVID-19 in connection with your participation at the Job Fair.
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (954) 252-6640.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!