Job fair organizer: JobNewsUSA.com
Ready to jump-start your career? Join us at the South Florida Job Fair on April 27th! Meet with top employers from various industries and explore a range of job openings. Connect with hiring managers and take the first step toward your dream job. Register today and make your next career move a reality. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. See you there!
* Employers are hiring throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
Click here for a directory of companies and positions.
Employers: ABM Vehicle Services, All American Facilities Maintenance Inc., Allied Universal, Andersen Material Handling, Arc Broward, Banyan Health Systems, Blue Moon Hemp / Swiss Relief, BGIS, Blue Stream Fiber, Boathouse at the Riverside, Boca Raton Police Department, Broward Children’s Center, Broward County Public Schools, CareerSource Broward, CareStaff Partners, Carida Insurance, City of Boca Raton, City of Sunrise, Coke Florida, Colonial Life, County Line Chiropractic Medical & Rehab Centers, Cox Media Group, Davie Police Department, Education Emergency Institute, Emergency Education Institute, FLA Live Arena, FlexShopper, Florida Panthers, Generali Global Assistance, GMS Connect, Great Lakes Power, Healthtrust Workforce Solutions, Hertz, Herzog Transit Services, Inc., ICON International, Inc., Jiffy Lube, Kaseya, LatinPro Insurance, Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Massey Services, MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Mobile Mike, New River Cafe & Bakery, New York Life Insurance, Nova Southeastern University, PetMeds, Pharmsource LLC, Pool Centurion, Richard and Rice Construction, SAFCO, Sanitas, Seminole Police Department, Seminole Public Safety Department, Sherwin Williams, Sofgen Pharmaceuticals & Funtrition, South Florida Chamber of Commerce, South University, Sunrise Police Department, Superior Fence & Rail, Teleperformance, TempMe, Titanium Solar, The Academy of South Florida, The Riverside Hotel, Transportation Management Solutions, U.S Navy, US Standard Products, VSP Vision, Waypoint Contracting, Inc., Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille, Wyndham Destinations, YMCA of South Florida, and more...