Your next career opportunity is right around the corner at the San Antonio Job Fair on September 16th! This is a multi-industry event you don't want to miss. Come ready to meet with employers looking to hire great candidates like you!
Sponsored by Cano Health, Halliburton, and Unifirst Corporation.
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
EMPLOYERS INCLUDE: All Web Leads, BPC Plasma, Cano Health, Chemoil Energy, FedEx Freight, Halliburton, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, Jackson Hewitt, Parkway Transport, Roy Maas Youth Alternatives, Sterling Foods, Texas Materials, The Tidal Group, TNT Crane and Rigging, Unifirst Corporation, UTMB Health, Vutex Inc., Worldwide Flight Services, and many more...
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
PRE-REGISTER TODAY and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network
• Meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from the area's top hiring companies
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers
Health & Safety Guidelines - We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee we recommend wearing a mask at all times
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
INTERESTED IN RECRUITING?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (210) 785-9300.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!