50+ Companies Hiring for 1000s of Jobs throughout the Louisville Metro area on August 11th! This is a multi-industry event you don't want to miss. Come ready to meet with employers looking to hire great candidates like you!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register. We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Employers Include: Alpha Media Group, Allegiance Staffing, Allied Universal, Aramark, Arvato, Best Buy, CenterPlate, Dawn Foods, DHL Supply Chain, District Photo, Eby-Brown, ECS Southeast Limited, Emerson, Enterprise Rent A Car, Facilities Performance Group, FedEx Express, FedEx Freight, FedEx Ground, Flexible Staffing, Gannett/USA Today, E Appliances, Harbor House of Louisville, Harland Clarke, Insulated Roofing Contractors, K & I Lumber, Labor Express, Louisville Metro Department of Corrections, Luther Luckett Correctional Complex - Dept. of Corrections, Masterbrand Cabinets, Mike's Car Wash, Norton Healthcare, OPC Pest Control, OVEC-Headstart, Premier Packaging, LLC, Rumpke, Safe Zone Services, SMX Staff Management, Southern Indiana Works, Spectrum, SRM Concrete, Sullivan University, The Altenheim, The Brook Hospitals, US Army, Volunteers of America, Yamamoto, Yanfeng Automotive, Zenith Logistics, and more...
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
Health & Safety Guidelines - We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, you are required to wear a mask at all times.
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
** Please know that by attending the event, you acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
2. You release Job News from any claim that may arise or may hereafter arise on account of exposure to COVID-19 in connection with your participation at the Job Fair.
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (502) 412-7500.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!