NEW YEAR - NEW CAREER!
This is a must-attend event for Job Seekers! Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, this hiring event will have something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Sponsored by Fuchs Lubricants Co., US Marine Corps Community Services, and Worlds of Fun.
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and also information regarding upcoming events in your area. In addition to event specifics, by pre-registering and uploading your resume, companies exhibiting at the job fair can access your information, increasing your employment opportunities!
Health & Safety Guidelines - We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, it is recommended that you wear a mask at all times.
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (913) 383-1100.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!