It's time to level up your career! Network with industry leaders, showcase your skills, and make a lasting impression at the Columbus Job Fair on September 26th!
With over a dozen top employers from various industries including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Skilled Trades, and more, you'll have the opportunity to meet with hiring managers and take your career to the next level. Register today and make your next career move a reality. We'll see you there!
** Wendy Taylor from Nationwide Children's Hospital will be providing resume and interviewing tips!
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!