We want to invite you to come jump start your career with Greystar.
We are seeking friendly and reliable individuals interested in property management and real estate. No experience needed. We hire for attitude and train for skill.
Currently, the Fillmore Center is hiring for Leasing Professionals and Resident Coordinators. Two terrific roles that will open doors for you in the future.
Come meet the regional property manager and/or recruiter for an immediate interview anytime between 10:30 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesday July 18th. The property address is 1475 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115.
Please register for the event for a free slice of pizza on us! Just send us your resume along with the time you expect to arrive.
We look forward to meeting you!
Greystar Recruitment Department.
Job Summary: Leasing Professional
This position is responsible for coordinating the community's marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve
occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents,
providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
1. Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the community's revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and
qualifying prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit
screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth
resident move-in and lease signing.
2. Inspects apartments prior to resident move-in and ensures apartments are in move-in ready condition and
schedules any outstanding item to be addressed with the maintenance team.
3. Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and
sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and
follows the community's established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost
4. Designs and executes marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the community, including implementing
resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and
other websites), and following other community-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
5. Uses the on-site property management software (OneSite, Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, record traffic
and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information
about existing and future residents.
6. Ensures that the community and show units meet the Company's standards for show quality by daily inspecting the
marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the community's
maintenance team members, merchandising and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or model and
amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
7. Follows-up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards
or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
8. Executes and performs activities in support of the community's lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal
letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates,
and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
Job Summary: Resident Coordinator
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for providing effective customer service to all prospective tenants,
current tenants and property staff by utilizing in-depth knowledge of the property and its functions. This position is also
responsible for assisting property staff with the planning and implementation of resident activities and promoting a
quality living experience for all residents.
1. Coordinates all resident functions and activities including orienting residents to the property, as well as assists with
utility set-up and deliverance of packages and package claim reminders.
2. Develops and publishes property newsletter, which includes planned events, resident services, and advertisements.
3. Handles resident issues, including neighbor disputes, maintenance repairs, and resident requests. Prepares
incident reports pertaining specifically to resident issues, in accordance with Company standards.
4. Schedules activity center or clubhouse rentals, maintains the contract on any such rental, and collects applicable
fees. Ensures guest suites are in rental condition and provides additional amenities to residents, such as movie
rentals, books, and games.
5. Processes work orders for the maintenance department, ensures they are completed timely and accurately, and
contacts the resident to determine if they are satisfied with the work completed. Prepares weekly maintenance
report to verify resident requests are being completed.
6. Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, and alerts maintenance to items that need to be