National Hiring Day at FedEx Ground is September 28, 2022. As a result, there will be numerous job fairs at select FXG locations across the network and our location at 2550 Alfred-Nobel Drummondville Quebec is one of them.
We are hiring for Package Handlers, a brief description and duties include:
• Working in a fast paced environment
• Comfortable working in varying degrees of temperature
• Loading/unloading packages
• At least 18 years of age
• Equal Opportunity Employer
• Part time permanent and seasonal positions (2-5 hours per day)
• Career advancement and development opportunities
• Company funded Benefits: Medical Dental and Vision after 90 days, at no cost to employee
• Paid Vacation starting at 2 weeks.
Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250/calendar year
• Monthly Recognition programs
• Lifeworks (EAP)- Free Counselling, employee discounts
We encourage candidates to apply in advance. Once the application is submitted which includes 1) providing personal info 2) answering a questionnaire 3) watching a video, the candidate will be asked what shift they are interested in and if selected to proceed they must go through our criminal background check process. We provide the criminal background check at no cost to the candidate. Unfortunately, candidates cannot obtain their own background check at a police station.
Please reach out if you have any questions, I look forward to a positive turnout
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!