FedEx Freight - Hiring Event (Middletown, PA)
Interviewing and Hiring on the Spot
FedEx Freight is now Hiring Part Time Freight Handlers.
Date: Monday, May 16
Time: 10a to 6p
Location: 2030 North Union St Middletown, PA 17057
On-The-Spot Job Offers
Start Pay: $20.41
Expedited Hiring Process
• High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Prior experience in warehousing, freight handling and/or fork lift operations preferred
• If hostler/yard mule duties required, experience preferred
• Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator
• Basic written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lift/carry hand freight of varying weights several times a week, to lift dock plates weighing approximately 100 pounds, and to open trailer doors requiring approximately 75 pounds of lift force, up to several times per day or more
• Ability to bend, twist, squat, pushing/pulling freight throughout shift
• Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
• Previous dock/warehouse experience preferred
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
For more information contact Eric Hilton at (717) 210-9305 or email email@example.com
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!