Arrow Career Hiring Event - Join our Family!
We have openings for many positions as we staff our NEW Mobile, AL office including:
• Carpenters/Handymen - You will perform general carpentry work including gutters, siding, doors, windows, trim, sheetrock, framing, decks, painting, soffit, and facia repair.
• Customer Service Administrators - you will serve as the first point of contact for any of our internal or external customers. With incoming phone calls, you will act as a detective to determine any problem and find a solution to every issue. Whether you assist in scheduling a service, taking a payment, or updating customer files, you put the minds of our customers at ease. Additionally, you will work diligently to connect with customers via outbound calls to ensure technicians are fully scheduled and accounts are paid.
• Outside Sales Professionals - You will perform thorough inspections for any wildlife pests, conducive conditions, entry points and propose corrective actions; provide recommended treatments or corrective actions in the control of wildlife including exclusions, trapping, and removal.
i. Ability to identify wildlife pests
ii. Knowledge of biology and proper treatment and control methods for wildlife pests
iii. Knowledge of inspection requirements for wildlife pest problems in residences and commercial establishments
iv. Knowledge of state rules, regulations, and laws regarding the control, trapping, and dispatching of wildlife
• Pest Control/Wildlife Technicians - You will provide uncompromised service to Arrow's residential and commercial wildlife control customers through exclusion, trapping, and removal of wildlife. Exclusion includes sealing, caulking, or installation of sheet metal to soffits, gutter lines, roof ridges, vents, and voids etc. This work is often done from rooftops or ladders and may require basic carpentry.
If you are interested in working for a family-owned and operated company with over 56 years of excellence and growth, Arrow is the place for you! Our unique culture and our vision to hire, train and retain the best people are what sets us apart from any other pest control company around!
Simply stop by our Hiring Event on June 11th! Arrive dressed to impress and have your resume handy.
• Wildlife Technicians: $40K - $55K commission based
• Carpenter/Handyman: $16 - $20 based on experience
• Outside Sales: $50K - $75K base + commission
• Administrative Professionals: $15+ based on experience
• Generous time off
• Paid holidays
• 401(k) with company match, Roth IRA
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• High deductible HSA
• Disability, cancer, and accident insurance
• Health & wellness suite
• Company, and paid life insurance
• Carpenter only Stipend - $500 tool stipend after 6 months of employment
As Arrow continues to grow, this means our family needs you! This event will give you an opportunity to apply and be interviewed on the same day for a future career with Arrow.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!