7-Eleven Corporate is conducting a job fair at our Temple City location for Sales Associates representing all shifts (AM, PM, Overnight) to support multiple locations in San Gabriel Valley Area. These are variable hour positions that can be the perfect job for someone who is looking for secondary employment, or a person with a flexible schedule wanting as many hours as are available to work.
We will be conducting Instant Interviews on 9/18 from 9:00 AM to 3PM at our store at:
6262 Rosemead Blvd Temple City CA 91780 (Cross Street Longden)
If you are unable to attend on 9/18, we will also be conducting phone interviews as well as single interviews on other dates/times provided all positions are not filled.
Candidates can express interest in working for 7-Eleven in the following ways:
Come to our in-store hiring event and bring a resume with them for an in-person interview.
Call/Text 626-241-0935 for the District Manager and leave a message with a time & date for a potential callback phone interview.
JOIN A FAST PACED, EXCITING COMPANY!
7-Eleven Inc. -Store Opportunities - Sales Associates
We believe that to be effective leaders at 7-Eleven, we must think about the needs of our customers and our teams before we tend to our own needs. We call this Servant Leadership, and it's the foundation of everything we do here. As Servant Leaders, we are guided by core values that we live by every day. These values help us serve our customers, our teams and our communities. They are the heart of 7-Eleven and what makes us who we are.
The person who greets and helps customers in a local 7-Eleven is the most important person in the 7-Eleven corporation. Bar none. You are the face of our company. You are 7-Eleven to our customer. That's why we have never -- and will never -- consider a Sales Associate nothing more than a clerk. We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and, naturally, operate the register. Whether your goal is to begin a fantastic full-time career or have a great part-time job, your talents will be valued and respected.
There is plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. You can complete additional training and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
What Will You Do?
• Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
• Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
• Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
• Receive cash from customers and give correct change
• Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
• Forecast, order and stock merchandise
Are You Ready?
The positions require the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• These positions require constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.