Hundreds of Jobs are up for grabs at the Dayton Job Fair on August 28th! Supported by the Ohio Department of Veterans Services and Ohio Means Jobs. This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from some of the area's best businesses who are now hiring for immediate openings.
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, the JobNewsUSA.com Dayton Job Fair has something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers
REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Prepare your elevator speech
• Dress professionally, as if attending a job interview
• Display an engaging & motivated attitude to make a positive impression
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE.
For more information, call (513) 984-5724.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!