Apply in person with top employers in South Florida at the Coral Gables MEGA Job Fair, Sponsored by Service Corporation International, The Miami Herald and South Florida Chamber of Commerce! There will be hundreds of jobs available, as well as on-the-spot job offers!
This is a free event with free parking.
Attend this job fair and meet face to face with top employers!
Positions available: Corporate Office Positions, Assistant Controller, Payroll Specialist, Accounts Payable, Reservations/PBX Agents, Engineers, House Attendants, Public Area Attendants, Room Attendants, Luggage Attendants,Night Managers, Bussers, Bartenders, Concierge, Dishwashers, Hostess, Line Cooks, Minibar Attendants, Pool Attendants, Sushi Chefs, Banquet Servers, Baristas, Barbacks, Bartenders,Food Runners, Food Expo, Front Desk Agents, Pool Servers, Restaurant Servers, Spa Coordinators (PT), Spa Hairstylists (PT), Spa Manicurists (O/C), Spa Massage Therapists (OC), Cashiers, Pizza Makers, Kitchen Managers, General Managers, Phone Order Takers, Assistant General Managers, Administrative, Intelligence, Arts & Media, Legal & Law Enforcement, Combat, Mechanics, Computer & Technology, Medical, Construction, Transportation, Agency Sales Representatives, Agency Sales Managers, Phone Sales, Customer Service, Retail, and more!
How to get hired:
1. Pre-register now to attend. We’ll send you a reminder email two days prior to the hiring event.
2. Go in with the right mindset. View this job fair as an opportunity to have 20+ job interviews in one day!
3. Research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
4. Have a clear career focus. Be prepared to answer one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here?”.
5. Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech so you’ll have an answer to the typical interview question, “Tell me about yourself”.
6. Prepare and practice responses to typical job interview questions such as “Tell me what you know about our organization” and “Why do you want to work here?”
7. Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
8. Dress professionally. Wear clean-cut, well-fitting, and conservative clothing. Bring breath mints!
9. Make a good first and lasting impression. Wait patiently in line for your chance to chat with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
10. Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home. Don’t forget to follow up!
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!