Our newly opened Call Center is hiring for our next class ! Stop by on either Wednesday August 15th or Thursday August 16th and actually INTERVIEW with the decision makers!
Location: 60 East Rio Salado Parkway | Suite 705 | Tempe, AZ
Time: 3 PM - 8 PM
You can call for an interview time OR just drop in with your resume and be interviewed on the spot!
RSVP Telephone: 818-227-1234 x8742
See you there!
Would you like to be a part of Viking's top sales force with the potential to earn between $60,000 and $150,000 per year (Base + Commission)? Viking Cruises is currently seeking highly motivated, sales individuals to join our team. You will be responsible for luxury travel sales and service to clients including the handling of complex travel itineraries and pricing plans. We look forward to welcoming you onboard at our new Tempe, AZ office!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle inbound sales calls from prospective passengers, identify their needs and provide a solution, sell the Viking Cruises benefits and complete the reservation booking process
• Make follow-up outbound calls to prospective customers to provide additional information, overcome objections and finalize booking for a reservation
• Maintain individual sales and service quality goals.
• Call Center Environment Experience
• General Knowledge of World Geography
• Highly Motivated and Driven to Succeed
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Previous Sales Experience and a proven track record of success
• Ability to close the sale on a single call
• Ability to work flexible schedules, including- weekends and holidays
• Experience with social media
Compensation and Benefits
• Highly competitive compensation Plan
• Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
• 401k with company annual match
• Paid Training
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Travel and cruise rewards!
• Discounted theatre tickets, theme parks and movie tickets and more
• Employee Wellness program
• Gym Membership
About Viking Cruises
Viking was founded in 1997 with the purchase of four ships in Russia and is now the leader in river and small ship ocean cruising. Designed for discerning travelers with interests in science, history, culture and cuisine, Chairman Torstein Hagen often says Viking offers guests "the thinking person's cruise" as an alternative to mainstream cruises. In its first two years of operation, Viking has been rated the #1 ocean cruise line in Travel + Leisure's 2016 and 2017 "World's Best" Awards. Viking currently operates a fleet of 63 vessels, offering scenic cruising on rivers and oceans around the world. By 2023 the company will operate 10 930-guest ocean cruise ships and will be the largest small ship ocean cruise line.