UW MEDICAL CENTER CNA / MA JOB FAIR & OPEN HOUSE - OCT. 21
12:30-3:30 PM SATURDAY, OCT. 21
UW Medical Center (UWMC) has several openings for Nursing Assistants and Medical Assistants, and we invite you to learn more about them by attending the UWMC Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) & Medical Assistant (MA) Job Fair & Open House!
UW Medical Center is among the top medical centers in the United States, and ranked as the number 1 hospital in Washington State, as rated by U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017 "America's Best Hospitals". UWMC prides itself on compassionate patient care as well as its pioneering medical advances. UWMC is operated by the University of Washington (UW) and serves as a training site for UW's School of Medicine.
Please join us for the CNA / MA UWMC Job Fair & Open House from 12:30 to 3:30 pm on Saturday, Oct. 21st!
• Meet recruiters, managers, and current Certified Nursing Assistants, Medical Assistants, and Patient Care Technicians
• Take a tour of UW Medical Center
• Learn what it's like to provide exceptional patient care at UWMC
• Gain insight into working on multidisciplinary teams
• Explore training and career advancement opportunities
Stop by between 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm, bring your resume, and plan to stay for an hour. The last hospital tour leaves at 2:45 pm, so we encourage you to arrive by 2:30 pm.
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office at 206-543-6450 or 206-543-6452 (tty) or email@example.com.