DELIVERY DRIVER JOB FAIR
500 American Avenue
King of Prussia, PA
Wednesday - 4/18/18 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Thursday - 4/19/18 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM
TLT is a leading provider of transportation/delivery services for Amazon, and is seeking Delivery Associates for its Philadelphia, PA. location. This position is for delivery of Amazon packages to residential and business addresses near the Philadelphia delivery station. Deliveries are made from company cargo vans. This position is full time and will be scheduled, based on 10-hour daily routes, seven days per week. New employees may be scheduled for 4 to 5 days of work each week.
Employer offers health benefits with employer contribution, 401K, employee discounts, competitive salary, and direct deposit bi-weekly pay. Average annual salary of $40,000.
- Adherence to company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Make deliveries in safe and efficient manner
- Properly complete required deliveries and electronic delivery
documentation within prescribed time frames
- Maintain good attendance and be reliable
- Be available to work in all weather conditions
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team-player
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
Required Basic Qualifications:
To be considered for this position, Applicants:
- Must be at least 21 year of age
- Must have had a valid driver's license for at least three years
- Must have no at-fault accidents, driver's license suspensions, or DUI's in
past three years
- Must be cleared for coverage by company insurance carrier
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background checks and drug
- Must be available to work 10+ hour shifts as required
- Availability to work overtime and on-call as position may require
- Must be able to safely operate a standard size cargo van
- Must be able to lift and deliver packages up to 50 pounds
- Prior experience in package delivery, driving, customer service, and/or management is ideal
If you are unable to attend one of our Job Fairs, or if you have any questions, please contact our Recruiter at (267) 235-7901.