Our next Job Fair is Wednesday, November 15, 2017
The Edinburg Center
205 Burlington Road
Bedford, MA 01730
Time: 10 am to 3 pm
Interviews on the spot!!! BRING A FRIEND!
Currently we have over 50 openings we are trying to fill including:
• Residential Counselors Full and Part-time (awake and overnight shifts)
• House Managers
• Outreach Mental Health Counselors (full and part-time)
• In-Home Therapists
• BCBAs (including Fee for Service)
• Behavior Technicians (including Fee for Service)
• LPNs (part-time)
• Community MAP counselors
• Vocational Specialist
Please let any friends or colleagues know that might currently seeking a new opportunity to also attend the job fair on Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Feel free to forward this email to a friend or colleague. They are also welcome to attend!
The Edinburg Center pays over 75% of the Medical Insurance Plan and we have tuition assistance and employee referral program that is very attractive.
Please let me know if you want to be deleted from this distribution list in the future.
Hope to see you next Wednesday.
The Edinburg Center is now hiring for multiple positions: Be a part of an established non-profit organization with a proven track history of maximizing the potential of & ensuring high-quality care for individuals with developmental disabilities in your community!
We have over 25 Residential Counselor opportunities available in the following areas:
• Bedford area (includes Bedford, Burlington, Lexington, Lincoln)
• Lowell area (Chelmsford, Tewksbury, Westford)
• Acton/Sudbury area (Maynard)
Schedule: Many Full-time & Part-time permanent positions (with competitive benefits) available.
We have a need for several Relief Pool Residential Counselor opportunities as well with a starting salary at $12.42/hour.
The Edinburg Center is seeking Residential Counselors to provide direct care to adults with developmental disabilities in a residential program.
Residential Counselors teach and support individuals in all aspects of daily living. This may include:
• Helping them to develop skills to improve social relationships and increase community and recreational activities
• Assisting individuals in caring for their personal hygiene
• Supporting them in meeting their long and short range personal goals.
• Provide transportation as needed, assist in the administration of medications
• Safeguarding of health and well-being.
• Daily documentation in individual records while guaranteeing privacy and confidentiality
• Ensuring that the home is well maintained, clean, comfortable and homelike
This is an exceptional experience to gain professional experience in the Human Services field, and begin your career providing support & assisting individuals to realize their potential & to thrive while living in the community. Many of our employees continue to grow their careers in the fields of Nursing, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Counseling and other clinical and community support specialties, utilizing our generous tuition reimbursement plus additional tuition remission options at the state colleges and universities.
• A background in providing professional care & support, such as Home Health Aide experience, Nurse Assistant experience, positions working with persons with developmental disabilities, or similar personal care experience preferred but not required
• Degree, certification, or related coursework in a Human Services or related field preferred but not required
• Must have acceptable CORI & suitable DDS fingerprinting results
• Basic computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, etc.) preferred
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills
• Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record is required
• First Aid, CPR, and MAP certification required within first three months of hire
About the Edinburg Center
The Edinburg Center was established in 1977 as a non-profit community-based service agency. The Center's mission is distinguished by our longstanding belief that all people have the potential to learn, the capacity for change and the right to live a meaningful life in the community of his or her choice. Our mission is to provide an array of innovative services which promote personal growth and independence, foster hope and enhance the quality of life of people with mental health conditions, co-occurring substance use conditions and/or developmental disabilities, and brain injury services.
We offer an excellent benefits package for both full and part-time staff, including; health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance as well as a 401(k) retirement savings plan. Paid time off benefits include vacation, personal, sick and holidays. To support ongoing professional development, we offer tuition reimbursement, FREE TUTION for some STATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITES, conference, seminar, certification and specialized training funding, as well as free clinical supervision for licensure. There is a unlimited $1,000/employee referral bonus payments for each new hire.