Welcome to the 5th Diversity in Action International Career Fair at USC
The 5th International Career Fair will be held at the USC Radisson Hotel on October 24th, 2019. There will be an expected 1200 job seekers in attendance.
Why should your company participate?
Tech talent for hard to fill roles
Bilingual talent including Mandarin Chinese
Overcome Hiring challenges
Letters of Support:
Career Fair Agenda:
8:00am - 9:30am Exhibitors Load in and Set up
9:45am - 10:00am Job Seekers Check in
10:00am - 2:00pm Career Fair
2:00pm - 3:00pm Exhibitors Load Out
Exhibitor Registration Includes:
- Career Fair exhibit booth (6' skirted table and two chairs)
- One parking validation
- Two box lunches, water and coffee
- Use of exhibitor breakroom
- Logo on Entrance Logo Wall
Basic Booth Area: $800 ($600 if paid before August 31st)
Premium Booth Area：$1000 ($800 if paid before August 31st)
1. Attending company MUST be open to hiring international students who need H1B, CPT or OPT sponsorship
- CPT (Curricular Practical Training) gives current International students temporary legal status to work in the USA in an internship, work/study, cooperative education, or other type of required internship or practicum that is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school. No fees/application required for company.
- OPT (Optional Practical Training) gives international students and recent graduates temporary legal status to work in the USA for any employer for 1 year or up to 3 years for Tech (STEM) degrees. No fees/application required for company.
2. Attending company MUST provide the hiring position(s) title and job description to HG Plus prior to the career fair
3. Registered company MUST show up at the career fair and is expected to stay until 2pm
4. Basic booth company is not allowed to promote his product or service at the booth
*HG Plus reserves the rights to refuse any exhibitor who fails to follow any of the event guidelines. A refund will be issued case by case.
*A refund requested by exhibitor will not be accommodated after 10/15/2018.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...