Spectrum is excited to invite you to a Hiring Event on Thursday, December 14th, 2017, from 10am-3pm at their corporate-owned call center located at 5413 State Road 64 East, Bradenton, FL 34208.
Interviews will be conducted on the spot and final decisions will be communicated by end of day.
Bring your best attitude and dress for success!
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• 1 year of work experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task effectively
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
• Ability to commit to a 5 week training period with no absences
• Ability to be successful in a high-volume fast-paced call-center environment
• Ability to service difficult/upset customers in a professional manner
WHY WORK AT SPECTRUM?
• Fixed Hourly Wage
• Extensive Training
• Stable, Full-Time Schedules
• A Collaborative Culture
• Career Progression and Advancement
• Comprehensive Benefits
• 401k (up to 6% company match)
• Educational Assistance
• Discounts on National Retailers
• Free streaming channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, etc.)
• Register for the event
• Submit an online application
• Complete the assessment that will be emailed to you after your application is submitted.
If you are unable to attend - please complete application and online assessment as soon as you can and you will be contacted via phone or email within 24-48 hours.
We look forward to meeting you!
Take your friends with you!