Spectrum is excited to invite you to a Hiring Event on Wednesday, January 17th, from 9am-5pm!
Interviews will be conducted on the spot.
Bring your best attitude and dress for success!
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• 1 year of work experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task effectively
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
• Ability to commit to a 5 week training period with no absences
• Ability to be successful in a high-volume fast-paced call-center environment
• Ability to service difficult/upset customers in a professional manner
WHY WORK AT SPECTRUM?
• Fixed Hourly Wage
• Extensive Training
• Stable, Full-Time Schedules
• A Collaborative Culture
• Career Progression and Advancement
• Comprehensive Benefits
• 401k (up to 6% company match)
• Educational Assistance
• Discounts on National Retailers
• Free streaming channels (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, etc.)
• Register for the event
• Submit an online application
• Complete the assessment that will be emailed to you after your application is submitted.
If you are unable to attend - please complete the application and online assessment.
We look forward to meeting you!
Take your friends with you!