Join us for our February 24th Class A CDL Regional Driver Hiring Event!
We're hiring Class A Regional Drivers.
Average income for Regional Drivers is 75k!
Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
The Class A CDL Driver holds a Commercial Driver’s License with a Hazardous Materials endorsement. The driver operates a tractor/trailer vehicle with tractors in excess of 20 feet with a trailer up to 53 feet in length. The driver is responsible for pick up and deliveries to Sherwin-Williams stores, distribution service centers, and factories as well as external customers. The driver assists in loading and unloading. The driver must maintain DOT logs, conduct vehicle inspections, and comply with all DOT regulations.
Average income for Regional Drivers is 75k. Home time will likely be once during the week for a 10 hour break, and then home for 34-48 hours on weekends.
Major Tasks Include:
• Operate a tractor/trailer vehicle
• Loading and unloading trailers
• Vehicle inspections
• Maintain logs
• Complete trip reports
Principle Accountabilities Include:
• Responsible for on-time delivery
• Responsible for safe-driving
• Responsible for inspection of vehicles
• Maintaining log books
• Complying with D.O.T. Regulations
• Following all company policies, procedures, and rules
• Must be at least 25 years of age
• Must have the legal right to work in this country
• Must have a Class A Commercial Driver's License
• Must be willing to obtain a Hazardous Materials Endorsement prior to hire date
• Must have at least 2 years of Class A combination (tractor/trailer) driving experience. Both LTL (less than truck load) or over-the-road driving experience will meet this requirement.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
The successful candidate must also pass the drug screen, physical, and background check.
• High school diploma or GED
• Applicant already has their Hazardous Material Endorsement
• 3 or more years of Class A combination driving experience
• Current driving experience: The preferred candidate will have at least 2 years of Class A combination driving experience within the last 5 years
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sherwin Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other consideration prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Take your friends with you!