Join us for our January 19th Open House Hiring Event!
We're hiring for Warehouse Associates.
Temporary - Full-Time Warehouse Tech is $13.84 per hour
Warehouse Tech - $15.23 per hour
Responsible for accurately receiving shipments, picking orders, shipping paint and paint related products to our Sherwin-Williams customers, and other duties as assigned. Our fast-paced Distribution Service Center (DSC) operation is built on teamwork, flexibility, and personal integrity. We count on our employees to adapt and embrace change in order to meet, and ideally surpass, business goals.
• One year of experience working as a picker or packer in a warehouse or distribution center environment
• Experience operating stationary power equipment such as palletizers, conveyors, hoists and stackers, mills or farm/construction equipment
• Experience operating mobile power equipment such as lift trucks, tow motors or pallet handling equipment, order pickers, high lifts, fork lifts, or cherry pickers
• Experience using computers for picking tickets and order entry (key boarding, data entry, scanners, bar code readers, etc.)
• Week Day Shift: 3rd Shift, 11:00PM - 7:00AM
• Weekend Shift: 7:00AM - 3:00PM (Thursday, Friday) 5:00AM - 5:00PM (Saturday, Sunday)
• Weekend Shift: 5:00AM - 5:00PM (Saturday, Sunday) 7:00AM - 3:00PM (Monday, Tuesday)
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Take your friends with you!