Are you RECOGNIZED for your ability to see the best in every situation?
Do you know how to make lemonade when life gives you lemons?
Have you been the person to encourage teamwork and uplift your workplace?
Does top-notch and first-class describe your work ethic?
Is your ATTITUDE positive, caring, professional and your PERSONALITY energetic, contagious, friendly?
YES! Come for an opportunity to join the Shellis News Brand and represent WHAT'S GOOD in the Atlanta Airport.
Our award-winning retail organization will hold a JOB FAIR this Saturday, December 9 from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Interested candidates MUST bring a resume, an unexpired government issued identification, and either Social Security Card or Birth Certificate and should come DRESSED TO MAKE A PROFESSIONAL IMPRESSION!
Job Fair Location: Peachtree Conference Room - 3rd Floor of ATRIUM (Atlanta Airport)
Take escalator in front of Main Security Checkpoint. We will stop accepting applicants promptly at 12:00 PM.
This is an entry level position and compensation starts at $8.50. Qualified candidates with retail experience may receive higher compensation. There are growth opportunities (Shift Leader/Key Holder) on the horizon within the organization based on your performance throughout your training period.
We are seeking energetic, timely, energetic, professional, energetic, reliable, energetic, motivated (DID WE MENTION ENERGETIC) individuals with a self-starter attitude for the position of Retail Sales Associate. Successful candidates must be available to work mornings and/or evenings (5:00 am - 11:00 pm) for agreed upon schedule up to 40 hours Sunday through Saturday. Part-time and full-time positions are available. Stores are located in the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport; successful candidates must also be flexible to work weekends and holidays. Associate must enjoy working with people, have excellent oral communication skills, and demonstrate qualities of a team player who is customer focused and service oriented.
1. Able to work posted schedule, weekends, and holidays (either 5 AM - 2:30 PM or 1:30 - 11 PM)
2. Reliable with high personal integrity; highly self-directed and motivated; must take initiative to meet daily objectives
3. At least one year retail experience, a plus
4. Ability to stand, kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, and lift 5-30 pounds for long periods during schedule
5. Ability to read, speak, hear, write, and calculate business related mathematics
6. Must complete all requirements for a background check and obtain Airport Security Clearance