Sephora Arrowhead is hosting a Job Fair on Saturday 7/14. The morning session is from 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm.
To be a product expert and provide friendly, knowledgeable service to all clients. Maintain the store's appearance according to SEPHORA's concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities
"On Stage"/Client Services
• Greet all clients who enter the store with enthusiasm.
• Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients.
• Determine client's needs and suggest products to meet their needs.
• Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate.
• Participate as a productive, motivated member of the store team.
• Assist in identifying opportunities within the store and possible solutions.
• Recognize and respect the work of others.
• Contribute to a pleasant and organized work environment.
• Have flexible staffing availability.
• As required, provide makeovers to clients.
• As a team member, assist in maintaining SEPHORA's merchandising concepts at all times.
• As a team member, assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within assigned zone.
• As a team member, assist in maintaining standards of safety and cleanliness of "back stage:" stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
• As a team member, assist in the maintenance of store's animation and events.
• Ensure completion of the SEPHORA Orientation/Concept Training prior to being scheduled "on stage."
• Ensure that product knowledge training is successfully completed.
• Ensure that "in-depth" brand training is successfully completed for designated brand specialists.
• Actively pursue additional product knowledge as needed.
• Inform Product Specialist should additional training be required.
• Brand "specialists" to cross-train other consultants.
• Perform and comply with all SEPHORA policies and procedures.
• Strive to be an "expert" in assigned zone.
• Participate in inventory control.
• Complete all delegated tasks promptly and accurately.
• Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Lead/ Product Specialist/Store Director.
• Maintain store safety standards.
• Be aware of competitive shopping reports.
• Communicate zone floor coverage needs to Specialist or "Director-in-Charge".
• Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
• Be knowledgeable of special events/animations within the store.
• Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
• Assist in reducing Company's expense but not at the cost of service and presentation standards.
• Designated consultants to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
• Perform other store related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills required
• Excellent client service and communication skills.
• Arithmetic skills.
• Cosmetic experience desirable.
• 1-2 years in retail/service industry
Minimum Educational Level
• High School Graduate.
• Proficiency in a foreign language desirable.
Requirements of the Job
• Ability to communicate with clients and store employees in a clear manner.
• Move around "the stage", "back stage" and offices.
• Operate POS if required.
• Lift and carry 50 pounds.
• Work in a fragrance filled environment.
• Handle and apply cosmetic products to clients.
• Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Wear costume provided.
• Follow personal appearance guidelines as stated in the Employee Handbook
• Consistent and reliable attendance.