Job Fair Drivers and Transportation Scheduler
Secure Transportation, leader in the non-emergency transportation industry, with more than 30 years of experience providing excellent services to our passengers is having a Job Fair.
We are hiring Class B drivers, with passenger endorsement, Class C drivers, and one Transportation Scheduler. Full and Part-time shifts available.
When: This coming Tuesday, February 12, from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Where: 13111 Meyer Rd., Whittier, California. (Between Carmenita and Shoemaker)
How to apply: Drivers must bring valid driver license and current DMV driving record (H6) not older than 30 days.
- At least 5 years of driving experience
- Be able to work flexible schedules
- Able to lift/carry up to 100lbs and push up to 200lbs.
- Pass criminal background check (DOJ/FBI), pre-employment drug test, physical, and DOT exam (For both Class B and Class C drivers)
- Identify problems and develop logistically sound solutions
-Must be able to effectively multi-task and prioritize tasks in order to achieve an efficient and organized end result.
-Ability to work under pressure and routine time constraints.
-Effective communication skills, written and oral.
-Attention to detail and consistent retention of information.
This position requires extensive sitting and use of a keyboard, mouse, computer, and telephone. Some filing of paperwork and equipment handling required. This position is tentatively scheduled as Monday through Friday 11AM to 8PM. Overtime could be required and must be approved by manager.