San Gabriel Children's Center Job Fair
ON THE SPOT HIRING!
Date: Tuesday, February 12th
Time: 9am - 1pm
Location: San Gabriel Children's Center
2200 E. Route 66, Suite 100, Glendora, CA 91740
Entry to office is located in the front of the building, facing Route 66. Free parking available on site.
Bring your CA state driver's license, auto insurance and resume for on-site interviews!
Qualifications for below positions:
• Bachelor's degree or 1 year of experience with adolescents in a residential treatment facility
• Must be 21 years or older
• Must have a good driving record
o Residential Counselor - Shifts available: Full-Time (day and evening shifts) and On-Call
San Gabriel Children's Center has multiple openings for Residential Counselors. This position is for the care and supervision of emotionally and behaviorally challenged male adolescents 12-18 years old, both individually and in groups, developing life skills and tools for living.
o Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse Counselor - Full-time, Monday - Friday, 1:30pm - 10:00pm.
This position will support group mental health treatment of residential boys between the ages of 12-18 in a mental health clinic and a residential setting. Provides substance abuse counseling, training and education. Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor required.
Individuals hired into full time positions are eligible for a SIGN ON BONUS - $250 after 30 days and $250 after 6 months of employment.
• Full benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision) for Full Time positions
• 403 (b) - With employer contribution
• PTO and Sick time
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Life and AD & D Insurance
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Free EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
For more information, please call Brigid Chapman (626) 859-2089 x214