On-site Job fair at Qorvo
Come meet with a Recruiter Today!
Location: Qorvo- 2300 NE Brookwood Parkway, Hillsboro OR 97124
When: Friday, November 16th from 10am-3pm
We are now hiring: Entry Level and Experienced Fabrication Operators!
Temp to hire or Direct opportunities available
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $16.00 DOE
Day and Graveyard Shifts Available
Shift Differential 12% - 15% For Graveyard Shifts
Volt in partnership with Qorvo has multiple production opportunities available in the Hillsboro area. Our client offers great perks to their employees, including: a ping pong table, full cafeteria, coffee bar, massage chair, TV lounge, and community garden plots available.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Working in a clean room environment and performing production duties
• Handling of chemicals, microscope inspections, running precision equipment, and processing wafers
• Assisting in general Clean room housekeeping responsibilities, as well as some light lifting
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to sustain a high quality of work in a fast-paced Cleanroom environment
• Must have ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and demonstrating excellent manual dexterity
• Should possess an excellent work ethic in terms of attendance, organization and team skills; must be flexible and able to adjust to changing goals, objectives and policies of the Company
• Accuracy in documentation and data entry very important in this role
• Ability to work a 12-hour work shift
• Ability to stand for most of your shift
How to Apply: Please bring your resume to the job fair at Qorvo (2300 NE Brookwood Parkway, Hillsboro OR 97214) on November 16th from 10am-3pm. For immediate consideration please email your resume to Betsy Brusco, email@example.com. Also, include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.