QUALITY MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES, INC. is hosting a RESIDENT COUNSELOR JOB FAIR on Thursday, 6/21/18 from 10:30am-3:00pm.
INTERVIEWS and HIRING ON THE SPOT!!! Walk-ins welcome from 10:30am - 3:00pm
If interested in scheduling an interview time for Thursday, 6/21/18, please contact Danielle at (856) 735-1015 or submit your interest in the position to: email@example.com.
QMA is a social services agency with group homes in Burlington County, Camden County, and Cumberland County.
QMA is looking for compassionate individuals for our direct care position (RESIDENT COUNSELORS) to provide a full range of services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a group home setting. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Work with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential site in Burlington, Camden, and Cumberland County.
• Assure that residential services are in compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, and ordinances at all times.
• A high school degree or GED
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a Valid Driver's License
• Must have a Clean Criminal Background
• Must have a flexible schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Pay for this position is $10.50 per hr
Generous health benefits (minimum contribution for full family coverage)
Time off benefits,
If interested in a position, but unable to make the Job Fair on Thursday, 6/21/18, please contact Danielle at (856) 735-1015 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up another interview date/time.