Join us December 1st and 2nd from 9 AM - 5 PM for our Warehouse Worker Hiring Event!
No experience required we will be providing on the job training
Penske Logistics is looking for warehouse associates to become part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
$1500.00 Sign-On Bonus!
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits including:
- $16.50 Base Rate
- PLUS an additional Holiday Season Pay $1.00-$3.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match.
- Associate Referral Program
Work schedule Options: (Holiday Season Pay $1.00-$3.00/Hour)
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm $16.50
- Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm $16.50 $1.00
- Monday-Friday 10:00pm-6:30am $16.50 $2.00
- Monday-Thursday 6:00am-5:00pm $16.50
- Tuesday-Friday 6:00pm-5:00am $16.50 $2.00
- Split Shift: Friday-Saturday 6:00am-5:00pm, Sunday-Monday 6:00pm-5:00pm $16.00 $3.00
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
Job requirements may include the following where applicable:
- Accurately match numbers & letters
- Accurately stage and sort products for loading
- Loads and unloads trailers
- Opens and closes dock doors
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Sorts and places parts in racks or other designated areas
- Pulling of manual dock chain
- Stacks cardboard boxes and pallets
- Move materials within the warehouse
- Complies with all safety requirements
- And more!
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The associate must be able to hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g., machinery alarms, medical codes or alarms).
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!