Join us for a Job Fair at the Newburg Library on 1/23/19 from 10am-5:45pm. We are offering a Kroger Gift Card for all Certified attendees, an increased wage scale and a Sign-On Bonus for new to Genesis HealthCare Full-time CNAs!
Genesis is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
* Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
* Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
* Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
* Receiving and escorting visitors
* Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
* Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
Requirements: * Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required * Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...