Interested in attending our job fair on November 16th & 17th? Bring your resume with you for an interview between 10 AM - 4PM.
About Senior Market Advisors & Medicare Health Benefits
Senior Market Advisors (SMA), formerly Continental Health Alliance, was formed in 2007 in Nashville, TN. Our new FMO (field marketing organization) model provides the best practices and marketing tools to agents who sell Medicare insurance products. Our mission is to "serve the underserved," giving agents better guidance and giving clients the care and coverage they deserve.Medicare Health Benefits (MHB) began in Tucson, Arizona in 1996. MHB & SMA have agents in 38 states, a number that continues to grow. We are contracted with multiple carriers to sell Medicare plans that are always in the client's best interest. Our agents provide a high-level of service and attention to each client on an individual basis. Senior Market Advisors and Medicare Health Benefits partnered in 2016, with our merger being finalized in 2017.
Work in a fast-paced call center environment to make outbound retention calls to existing customers who have recently obtained and/or upgraded services on their account. The main responsibility of this telecom sales job is customer retention. If there are issues, you'd attempt to solve them so customers remain happy with their service. In instances where an issue is outside your wheelhouse, you would transfer the customer to the appropriate department. Most important in the telecom sales job description is patience and attention to customer satisfaction.
• Answer customer questions regarding recent product and service experience.
• Make outbound customer retention calls.
• Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases.
• Ensure that customers are happy with their service and insurance products.Must meet outbound call goals.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong phone skills required!
• Needs to be an articulate conversationalist with an upbeat personality
• General knowledge of computer hardware and business software
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written needs to work well in a team environment
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
• General industry awareness
• Bilingual a plus, but not required.
2716 S 6th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85713