Now's the time to get that Job! Tired of browsing online job boards all day? Come meet face-to-face with recruiters & hiring managers at the Jacksonville Job Fair on June 17th. Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, this hiring event will have something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Employers: ACI Learning, Allied Universal, Amerlife, Aramark, Cardinal Health, City of Jacksonville, Domino’s, Duval County Public Schools, Elo Restoration, First Coast Security, Florida Mentor, G4S Secure, GATE, Hardage-Giddents Funeral Home - A Dignity Memorial Provider, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Koehn Outdoor, LaborMax Staffing, Massey Services, Max Home Inspections, Navy Exchange, Shipyard Staffing, State Securities Corp., Superior Fence & Rail of North Florida, The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences, US Army, Walgreens, Whataburger, Workrise, and more...
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
Health & Safety Guidelines - We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, it is recommended that you wear a mask at all times (not required)
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue
• If you are sick, do not attend
Please know that by attending the event, you acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to COVID-19.
2. You release Job News from any claim that may arise or may hereafter arise on account of exposure to COVID-19 in connection with your participation at the Job Fair.
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (904) 296-3006.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!