Iron Hill Brewery in CHESTNUT HILL is hosting a JOB FAIR for KITCHEN and FRONT OF HOUSE positions!
OPEN HOUSE JOB FAIRS
Interview on the spot!
Hiring For: COOKS, SERVERS, HOSTS, SA, AND DISH
DATE AND TIMES:
APRIL 24TH FROM 12:00PM - 5:00PM
8400 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- At least 6 months of experience in a fast-paced, full-service restaurant is a plus.
- A team-player mentality.
- The ability to bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
- The desire to drive Guest Satisfaction by going above and beyond the call of duty.
A Flight of Reasons to Work Here:
- Flexible schedules; Full-Time or Part-Time
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- A chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
- Free Home Brewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts AND a Comp Card for Free Food and Beer
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn and Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE twenty one years ago, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to twelve locations across the mid-Atlantic region. Four more locations are coming in 2018, in Greenville, SC, Rehoboth, DE, Philadelphia, PA and Hershey, PA.
Each restaurant is dedicated to producing and serving top-quality hand-crafted beers and cuisine in a warm and hospitable setting, and all are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. In 2014, Zagat honored Iron Hill by naming them the most popular restaurant in Philadelphia, and their beers have earned 45 medals from the Great American Beer Festival in an unbroken 21-year winning streak that continues today.
Iron Hill Brewery is an E-Verify® registered Employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Iron Hill Brewery provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities