Attend our upcoming Hiring Event for Caregivers!
TIME: 10:30 AM- 4:00 PM
LOCATION: Columbus Metropolitan Library-Whitehall
At Home Care Assistance, we provide non-medical care to older adults, who are struggling to stay in their homes. We hire experienced professional Caregivers, to prepare healthy meals, assist with exercise and activities, light-housekeeping, laundry, errands and outings and companionship. We carefully match Caregivers and Clients together and have a meet-n-greet, to ensure a good fit before your first shift. Our Client Care Managers work closely with our Caregivers, using the Balanced Care Method to provide the best possible care for our Clients.
We have Part-time, Full-time and PRN opportunities available
• 2 years professional caregiving experience
• Ability to transport Clients
• Ability to work with pets a plus
• Good communication and writing skills
• Positive backgrounds and references
• Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
• Health Insurance-50% if full-time
• AAA Membership
• 401K-based on tenure
• Free Online training
• Free Teledoc membership-online Physician access (covers 5 people in your household!)
• Free Vitals class and CPR/ First Aid certification offered
• Awards, recognition, motivation and teamwork
• Referral bonuses
• Paid training opportunities
Please bring a copy of your resume to the event!
Take your friends with you!