Hitachi Metals North Carolina, Ltd., a global manufacturer of ferrite magnets, is holding a job fair!
Inspector Job Fair
Saturday, October 14th
9 to 11 AM
Our inspectors are a vital part of our operation because they ensure that only quality product is delivered to our customers. The inspector's role carries a wide range of duties ranging from setting up the workstation, inspecting product according to part-specific instructions, and maintaining a clean and safe work area. The ideal candidate will be result-driven and be able to work with limited supervision.
The schedule is a 12 hour rotating shift; working a day and night shift rotation. Due to the nature of our process, our environment is very hot in the summer.
◦ Work efficiently, effectively, and accurately to achieve production goals
◦ Following written instructions
◦ Visually inspect product to spot imperfections
◦ Use various measuring devices to ensure quality
◦ Meet (and exceed!) daily goals
Some additional requirements:
◦ Safety conscious mindset
◦ Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
◦ Ability and flexibility to work a 12 hour rotating shift schedule (days and nights)
◦ Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand/walk/bend/stoop throughout the shift
◦ Agree to submit to a drug screen and background check
◦ High School Diploma or equivalent
Pay starts at $11 per hour with opportunities for pay increases.
This GREAT OPPORTUNITY is paired with a competitive benefit package upon full time hire. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage; vacation and holiday pay; 401K and more!
Hitachi Metals North Carolina, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.