PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
Security Operations Center Communication Specialist Job Fair!
500 Dollar Sign-On Bonus
SOC Communication Specialist needed in Fairfield, CA
Walk-ins are welcome! Interviews will be held on the spot for qualified candidates who complete an employment application in advance.
Text "Jobs" To 561-660-9797 from your smartphone to get a head start! Some positions may qualify for immediate job offer to qualified candidates! Must be 18 years of age or older.
Interviews hours will be held from 9:00AM-4:00PM
June 16, 2018
Courtyard by Marriot, Fairfield, Napa Valley Area
1350 Holiday Ln, Fairfield, CA, 94534
$500 Sign-On Bonus is payable after 90 days of employment. Bonus amount is subject to applicable federal and state income withholdings.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
• Working with office management, supervisors and team of operators; ensure security management is apprised of all significant and unusual events in real-time, and documentation is maintained
• Writing factually accurate incident reports and communications; up-channeling the information as needed
• Intake and dissemination of information and communications for both emergency and non-emergency situations
• Handling corporate communications, calls-for-service, radio dispatch, phone, and email correspondence
• Answering customer service related calls and either resolves them personally or refers to the appropriate individual/department
• Updating current tracking spreadsheets and creating new spreadsheets as needed
• Access control troubleshooting
• Perform other tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
• Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of professional security operations experience
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
• Attention to detail
• Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
• Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
• Must submit to a pre-employment drug test
• Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
• Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an Alcohol-Free and Drug-Free Workplace.
EOE * Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity