JOB SUMMARY Under supervision, the Field Package Sales Agent will travel to various events, set-up/break down booths, and display equipment while obtaining lead generation and bounce back package sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Responsible for the set up and breakdown of all booth equipment.
• Maintains a working knowledge of company programs, systems, services and resorts.
• Develops, implements, and rotates promotional concepts to meet/exceed production goals.
• Adheres to company approved script.
• Fully comprehensive on obtaining lead generations.
• Meets and exceeds production standards for lead generations and sales goals.
• Targets demographic locations and events that result in lead and bounce back sales. • Uses innovative and proper techniques/protocol in brand design.
• Responsible to maintain compliance of all time keeping and payroll records and policies.
• Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
• Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION • High School Diploma or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE • A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the sales and marketing field required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following: • Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays. • Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, 10-key). • Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. • Excellent customer service skills. • Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes. • Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision. • Strong analytical and problem solving skills. • Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes. • Competent in public speaking. • Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...