Bryant Security would like to invite you to become part of our exciting team during our Job Fair at the Gibson-Bethel Community Center in South Miami!
We have obtained a new account with multiple locations in South Miami, Coral Gables, and Cutler Bay. We will need several Unarmed Security Officers to conduct School Security for tasks such as Access Control, Rover Patrol, and other duties as necessary.
The shifts are Monday-Friday, Daytime schedules, with both full time and part time opportunities.
Please bring the following to the Job Fair:
* Resume while dressed in professional business attire
* Drivers License
* Security License(s)
* Social Security Card
* Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, or Residency Card
* DD 214 (if applicable, Veterans are given hiring preference)
Tuesday, April 17, 2018, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Gibson-Bethel Community Center
3635 Grand Ave
Miami, FL 33133
To be discussed at interview
* Weekly pay
* Medical Insurance
* Complimentary Fraud Insurance
* Overtime pay when working during the (6) major holidays
* Advancement Opportunities - 90% of our dispatchers, supervisors, and managers were promoted from within the company
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Unarmed Guards: Must have a valid Class D Security Officer License or temporary blue card
* Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug screening
* Strong command of the English language (Bilingual in Spanish is PREFERRED)
16840 NE 19th Avenue
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Agency No: B 8500267
Bryant Security is an equal opportunity employer.
Bryant Security is a Drug Free Work Place.