Cashiers || Bakers || Prep Cooks || Dishwashers || Sandwich Makers
JOB FAIR HIRING EVENT
Date: September 20th (Thursday)
Time: 7AM - 10AM
Au Bon Pain
Atrium Court Lobby area of the Main Hospital, 4th Fl.
1653 W. Congress Parkway -- Chicago, IL 60612
Providing excellent customer service for our guests while ensuring a CLEAN, FAST and FRIENDLY café environment. Assist with any guest's expectations. If you enjoy making people smile while working with a great team and being part of a Company that is great place to work, we want you!
• Provide "guest-first" service by listening, responding and resolving all guests' requests quickly.
• Professional in all interactions with guests and team members.
• Work together as a team to achieve efficient operations.
• Keep work area clean, organized and stocked.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong attention to detail and time management
• Passion for quality, safety and sanitation
• Excellent communication and listening skills, can read, write, and speak English
• Friendly attitude and team player who will contribute to the culture and standards of Au Bon Pain
• Decision maker with ability to work independently
• Urgent, proactive demeanor
• Ability to maintain a standing position for extended periods of time (up to 6 hours at a time).
• Ability to move around the café to attend to the needs of guests
• Ability to move, lift and handle equipment, supplies and other objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to position self to move items weighing up to 25 pounds from floor to shelves and cabinets above and below counter height.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...