Cashiers || Bakers || Prep Cooks || Dishwashers || Sandwich Makers
JOB FAIR HIRING EVENT
Date: September 20th (Thursday)
Time: 7AM - 10AM
Au Bon Pain
Atrium Court Lobby area of the Main Hospital, 4th Fl.
1653 W. Congress Parkway -- Chicago, IL 60612
Providing excellent customer service for our guests while ensuring a CLEAN, FAST and FRIENDLY café environment. Assist with any guest's expectations. If you enjoy making people smile while working with a great team and being part of a Company that is great place to work, we want you!
• Provide "guest-first" service by listening, responding and resolving all guests' requests quickly.
• Professional in all interactions with guests and team members.
• Work together as a team to achieve efficient operations.
• Keep work area clean, organized and stocked.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong attention to detail and time management
• Passion for quality, safety and sanitation
• Excellent communication and listening skills, can read, write, and speak English
• Friendly attitude and team player who will contribute to the culture and standards of Au Bon Pain
• Decision maker with ability to work independently
• Urgent, proactive demeanor
• Ability to maintain a standing position for extended periods of time (up to 6 hours at a time).
• Ability to move around the café to attend to the needs of guests
• Ability to move, lift and handle equipment, supplies and other objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to position self to move items weighing up to 25 pounds from floor to shelves and cabinets above and below counter height.
An Equal Opportunity Employer