Amazon is hiring Warehouse Associates! Attend one of the upcoming Hiring Events to apply in person.
11/4 - 9A-5P
11/6 - 10A-6P
11/7 - 2P-10P
11/8 - 11A-7P
11/9 - 11A-10P
11/10 - 12P-6P
250 Utah Ave
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Earn up to $22.50/hour
WE RAISED THE BAR ON WAGES
All U.S. employees earn at least $15/hour.
We are now hiring seasonal Sortation Associates to work part-time early morning or late night shifts.
We are looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery and vehicles. You will be the final step in ensuring that each and every package gets delivered to our customers on time.
• Weekly pay schedule
• Holiday overtime pay
• Basic Life, AD&D insurance after 30 days
• On-the-job training and skill development
• Employee Assistance Program
What it’s like to work in an AMZL Warehouse:
• Safety first: Amazon is committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means rules are to be followed.
• Changing temperatures: Warehouse temperatures can widely vary based upon local weather conditions, and may occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
• Customer obsession: Working vigorously to earn and keep customer trust.
• Quality is key: Delivering results with the right quality in a timely fashion.
• Be flexible: Associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a fast-paced environment.
• Rotating tasks: Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
• Various noise levels: Noise levels may grow loud at times.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Ability to read and speak basic English.
• Manage the receiving of truck deliveries and packages.
• Use a smartphone and handheld devices with various apps and scan bar codes.
• Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages based on destination, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for extended periods of time, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!