2020 Census Hiring Event!
(Customer Service Reps)
Tuesday, Feb. 18th
3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
10301 Wilson Blvd. Blythewood, SC
COPY link below to book your interview time during the event:
**Please bring your resume and two (2) government issued IDs, one of which must be a photo ID, to the event as well.**
Are you outgoing and passionate about helping others? Does making an impact on your community and helping with the 2020 Census excite you? Then join our team and make your mark in history! In our Blythewood, SC location, we will be assisting the public by researching and responding to frequently asked questions regarding the completion of the 2020 Census forms.
Pay and Benefits:
- Base rate = $15.22/hr
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Fun, professional atmosphere
- Paid, comprehensive training
- The opportunity to positively impact your community by being involved with the 2020 Census
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six (6) months customer service required
- Must be either a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder
- Must have lived in the U.S. for 3 out of the past 5 years
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly
Apply online before the event to save time ! : http://bit.ly/30UwFwa
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!