Come meet one-on-one with over 30 of the top companies in Indianapolis at the March 27th JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair. Over 1,000 jobs in a variety of industries will be available! As with all JobNewsUSA.com career fairs, it’s completely free for job seekers.
Some employers will have on-the-spot interviews and job offers. This is a unique opportunity to get guaranteed face-time and make personal connections.
This job fair is conveniently located at the Indiana State Fairgrounds - Grand Hall,
1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205.
Among the companies who will be at the job fair are: Allied Universal, Forge Industrial Staffing, Heartland Residential Services, Holland Roofing, Lowe’s, Renewal By Andersen, and Spectrum.
This hiring event will have jobs in the following industries: Customer Service, IT, Manufacturing, Retail, Sales, Security, Transportation, Warehouse, and many more!
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair, you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network.
• Meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers.
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t yet been advertised.
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers have on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
• Pre-Register online at www.JobNewsUSA.com
• Dress your best! Dress professionally, as if you were attending an interview.
• Update your resume and bring at least 20 copies with you.
• Do your research! Pick a few companies from the list above and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the job fair.
What to do AT the March 27th Job Fair:
• Arrive with a positive attitude and smile!
• Bring at least 20 copies of your resume with you (or have your work history and references available to be ready to complete job applications on site).
• Visit with EVERY employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
We encourage you to pre-register for this job fair. We’ll send you a reminder email two days prior to the hiring event. Be sure to dress professionally and bring an updated resume or work history with you.
Employers wishing to purchase a booth for the March 27th job fair may call 317-218-1200 for information.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!