Hundreds of jobs. Dozens of companies. One convenient location.
Job searching can be hard. JobNewsUSA.com Job Fairs can make it easier! With hundreds of available jobs across multiple industries, the February 21st JobNewsUSA.com Orlando Job Fair is one hiring event you won’t want to miss.
This is a unique opportunity for job seekers to get guaranteed facetime and make personal connections with recruiters and hiring managers from some of Central Florida's best companies and organizations.
As a service to Central Florida residents, we will be providing a free computer lab to all attendees of the February 21st Job News Job Fair.
Bilingual (Spanish) job seeker assistance will also be available to help you land your new job.
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
• Pre-register online. We’ll send you a reminder email two days prior to the hiring event.
• Dress your absolute best! This doesn't mean you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professionally.
• Update your resume and bring at least 25 copies with you.
• Do your research! Pick a few companies from the list and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the event!
• Make sure you arrange for a babysitter! No children will be allowed into the event.
What to do AT the Job Fair:
• Arrive with a positive attitude and a smile.
• Bring at least 25 copies of your resume.
• Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the Career Fair.
• Make sure you visit every employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
Parking and admission are free.
We are adding more and more companies everyday so check back or call (904) 296-3006 for our updated list of participants.
Are you an employer interested in reserving a job fair exhibitor booth?
Let's get started...
Take your friends with you!