Tired of sending your resume over the web to get no responses back? Put a face with a name and make a great first impression. This job fair is a unique opportunity for job seekers to get guaranteed face-time and make personal connections with recruiters and hiring managers from some of the area's best companies and organizations. Available positions range from entry level to management, in multiple industries. Some employers will offer on the spot interviews and job offers.
This job fair is conveniently located in down Downtown Jeffersonville across the bridge from Louisville at 300 Spring Building, 300 Spring Street, Jeffersonville, IN 47130.
Our top local employers include US Census Bureau/National Processing, Kelly and Harland Clarke.
This hiring event will feature jobs in the following industries: Customer Service, Sales, Warehouse, Logistics, Transportation, Skilled Trades, Healthcare, Restaurant/Hospitality.
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network.
• Meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers.
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t yet been advertised.
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
What to do BEFORE the Job Fair:
• Pre-Register online.
• Dress your best! Dress professional as if you were attending an interview.
• Update your resume and bring at least 20 copies with you.
• Do your research! Pick a few companies from the list above and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the job fair.
What to do AT the Job Fair:
• Arrive with a positive attitude and smile!
• Bring at least 20 copies of your resume with you (Or have work history and references available to be ready to complete job applications on site).
• Visit with EVERY employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
Pre-register now to attend. We’ll send you a reminder email two days prior to the hiring event. Be sure to dress professionally and bring an updated resume or work history with you. This is a free event for job seekers. Free Parking and Free Admission for job seekers.
Take your friends with you!