Wednesday, February 20th, at 10am-2pm
Crowne Plaza @ Bell Tower Shops:
13051 Bell Tower Drive Ft Myers, FL 33907
Apply in person with top employers in South Florida at the Southwest Florida Mega Job Fair, brought to you by Renda Broadcasting, Beasley Media Group and Fox 4 News! There will be hundreds of jobs available, as well as on-the-spot job offers!
This is a free event with free parking.
Attend this job fair and meet with top employers such as WFTX/Fox 4 News, Beasley Media Group, Hope Healthcare, American Build Supply, Colonial Life, and more! They’ll have a variety of positions available, including sales representatives, account executives, photographers, nurses, social workers, and managers, to name a few.
How to get hired:
1. Pre-register now to attend. We’ll send you a reminder email two days prior to the hiring event.
2. Go in with the right mindset. View this job fair as an opportunity to have 20+ job interviews in one day!
3. Research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
4. Have a clear career focus. Be prepared to answer one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here?”.
5. Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech so you’ll have an answer to the typical interview question, “Tell me about yourself”.
6. Prepare and practice responses to typical job interview questions such as “Tell me what you know about our organization” and “Why do you want to work here?”
7. Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
8. Dress professionally. Wear clean-cut, well-fitting, and conservative clothing. Bring breath mints!
9. Make a good first and lasting impression. Wait patiently in line for your chance to chat with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
10. Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home. Don’t forget to follow up!
Take your friends with you!